Governor-appointed boards and commissions are created by the Colorado General Assembly, the governor, and/or federal statutes. Members are usually appointed by the governor and/or General Assembly leadership. More information about all governor-appointed boards can be found on the Governor's Boards and Commissions website.
Current governor-appointed boards and commissions
- Adoption Intermediary Commission
- Child Support Commission
- Colorado Commission on Aging
- Colorado Commission for the Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Deafblind
- Colorado Developmental Disabilities Council
- Colorado Brain Injury Trust Fund Board
- Division of Youth Services Community Boards
- Colorado Commission on Low-Income Energy Assistance
- Juvenile Parole Board
- Tony Grampsas Youth Services Board
- Veterans Community Living Centers Board of Commissioners
CDHS is committed to providing equal access to our meetings for all participants. If you would like to request an accommodation to attend an open meeting, please contact Kyle Zinth at 720.602.6807 or via email email@example.com with your request by the close of business at least one week in advance of a meeting.