Handbooks and Guides
- Boards and Commissions Member Handbook
- Board, Commission, and Council Member Code of Conduct
- Colorado Independent Ethics Commission - Ethics Handbook
- Sunshine Laws Booklet
- Roberts Rules Handout
- Colorado Open Meetings Law 24- 6-401 CRS
- Colorado Open Records Act - C.R.S. 24-72-201 to 24-72-309
If you have recently been appointed to serve on any CDHS board or commission, you need to complete the required training. Please complete the online training and then complete the brief quiz.
Please note this site may not be wholly inclusive or definitive, and information is subject to change. You are welcome to contact Kyle Zinth, State Board and Boards & Commissions Administrator for CDHS, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720.602.6807 with any questions.