Welcome to the CDHS County Portal, a one-stop shop for county human services directors and staff to find information quickly. If you have any questions about the portal, please reach out to email@example.com.
- 1/21: Polis Administration Makes Key Resources Available for Child Care Providers
- 1/20: Colorado activates disaster food benefits for communities affected by Boulder fires
- 1/20: Governor Polis Discusses Colorado’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic with the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis
- 1/18: Polis Administration Providing Free KN95 and Surgical-Grade Masks to Colorado Libraries and Community Centers
- 1/14: New Collaboration to Support the Economic Mobility of Coloradans
- 1/13: Governor Jared Polis Provides Hope and a Plan to Save Coloradans Money in 2022 State of the State Address
- 1/12: Colorado is requesting donations to support resettling Afghans
- 1/11: CDHS announces launch of monthly food box for older adults
General Assembly/Legislative Updates:
- General Assembly Homepage
- Watch House and Senate Floor Proceedings on Video
- Listen to Live Committee Meetings
- Listen to Past Committee Meetings
Job Postings - details on this page
County action items
- Completing the Move to Google - Microsoft Exchange is Going Away
- Office closures due to COVID: as COVID surges again, please be sure to update this spreadsheet if your office has any changes to your hours of operation.
- Domestic Violence Project Flex Funds Project - RFP IHFA 2022000189 - due 1/31/22
- Rural Emergency Medical Services Training Grant - Federal grant due 2/14/22.
- EJA Reporting in CAPS is due by 2/15/22.
- Inventory of Actions to Adjust the Placement Continuum - 1/13/22 update
- May is National Foster Care Month: Nominate a family!
- OBH Marketing and Outreach Campaigns
- 1.12.22 Burnout Session Video Recording
- 2FA for Google Workspace for Option 2 counties is going live 1/31/22:
- 1/19/22 County Call Recording - Supplemental request updates
- More information on the Supplementals:
Daily director updates can be found here.
Here are the most recently issued CDHS memos:
- IM-CW-2022-0002 Institutional Referral & Assessment Rules Feedback Sessions
- OM-CW-2022-0002 Rate Counted Toward Respite and Family Support for Adoption Assistance and Relative Guardianship Assistance Agreements
- IM-CW-2022-0001 HB 21-1094 Notice of Rules Publication
- IM-FEA-2022-0001 SNAP Incentive Funds Reallocation
- OM-CW-2022-0001 Safe Haven Abandoned Infants
- OM-FEA-2022-0003 Excessive Card Replacement for Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT)
- OM-FEA-2022-0002 Annual Second Party Review Contracts
- OM-CFO-2022-0001 State Fiscal Year 2021-22 Child Welfare Allocation
- IM-ECL-2021-0004 CCCAP Rule Public Comment Period
- OM-EBD-2021-0011 Afghan Non-Citizen Updates
- OM-CW-2021-0021 Long-Term Placement Process for Length of Stay Waivers
Visit the Memo Series to view all current memos.
Colorado Office of Behavioral Health
Marketing and Outreach Campaigns
The Colorado Department of Human Services, Office of Behavioral Health (OBH) runs several public awareness and stigma reduction campaigns that encourage Coloradans to get lifesaving support through OBH-funded treatment and programs. Learn about the programs and how you can get involved. Read more here.