Welcome to the new CDHS County Portal. The portal is a one-stop shop for county human services directors and staff to find information quickly. Please take a look around and let us know if you have any questions or suggestions about how to improve the layout, content to add, and any other ideas you have to make this portal a useful tool for you. If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
- 4/20: Governor Polis Takes Action in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- 4/16: Gov. Polis Partners with Community-Based Organizations, Hosts Clinics as Part of Vaccines for All Plan
- 4/16: Colorado counties and municipalities respond to COVID-19 locally
- 4/14: Colorado families with school-aged students to again receive Pandemic-EBT food benefits
- 4/13: Governor Polis Takes Action in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- 4/13: Latest statewide SARS-CoV-2 model
- 4/10: State of Colorado Exceeds Two Million Coloradans Vaccinated
- 4/9: Governor Polis Takes Action in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
General Assembly/Legislative Updates:
- General Assembly Homepage
- Watch House and Senate Floor Proceedings on Video
- Listen to Live Committee Meetings
- Listen to Past Committee Meetings
Anne-Marie Braga's latest Vlog 4.16.21
County action items
Daily director updates can be found here.
- Health Disparities Grant Program (5.11.21)
- New P-EBT information. More to come, soon!
- Emergency Broadband Benefit information
- Recovery Cards Project is looking for new artists!
- Domestic Violence Referrals 2019 vs. 2020 - questions, contact Yolanda A.
- Updated Employment First FFY 2021 Allocation Letter Memo
- APS Survey - complete by 5.7.21
- 4/21/21 County COVID Call recording
- 4/14/21 CCDF State Plan County Call recording
- Read and comment on Colorado's CCDF State Plan by 6.1.21
- Motivational Interviewing for Social Workers: University of Denver. Mondays, May 17–June 28, 2021, 10:30-1:30am, 6 CE hours. *There is a fee for this*
- 4.8.21 OEC CRRSA Town Hall recording, presentation slides and Q&A doc.
- Mobile Mental Health Treatment
- Colorado Crisis Services
- Trauma-informed Resources for Counties
- Click here to listen to recorded DCW Town Halls
- Tough as a Mother
- Guidelines for Visitors in Colorado Child Care Facilities During COVID-19
- FEMA 100% Shelter Reimbursement
- FEMA: Work Eligible for Public Assistance
- FEMA: Medical Care Costs Eligible for Public Assistance
- Emergency Rental and Mortgage Assistance - available now!
- Colorado Eviction Defense Project
Here are the most recently issued CDHS memos:
- OM-ECL-2021-0002: CCCAP Child Citizenship and Age Verification Requirements
- OM-OBH-CBH-2021-001: FFPSA and CYMHTA Assessments
- IM-CW-2021-0016: IV-E Eligibility in Adoption Assistance for Children and Youth who were in the custody of relatives at the time of Termination of Parental Rights
- IM-QAQI-2021-0002: Administrative Review Division Review Participation Guideline and Confidentiality Agreement
- IM-EBD-2021-0002: Fiscal Year 2020-21 County TANF Transfer Preference Memo
- IM-CW-2021-0015: Chafee Program Supplemental Funding FFY21
- OM-EBD-2021-0002: FY 2020-21 County Block Grant Support Fund Request Process
- IM-CW-2021-0013: SB 20-106 Implementation Rules
- OM-CW-2021-0002: Diligent Recruitment Plan Executive Summary
- IM-FEA-2021-0001: Additional Funding Available for the Extended LEAP Heating Season
- OM-ECL-2021-0001: CHATS Data Sharing
- IM-EBD-2021-0001: Updated Employment First Federal Fiscal Year 2021 Allocation Letter
Visit the Memo Series to view all current memos.
As part of National Child Abuse Prevention Month, we would like to spotlight the amazing team of employees who work in the Child Protection and Prevention Unit. Find out who is a triathlete, who is not a Broncos fan, who is a 5th generation Colorado native, and who enjoys foraging for edible mushrooms in Colorado’s high country. Read more here!