Welcome to the CDHS County Portal, a one-stop shop for county human services directors and staff to find information quickly. If you have any questions about the portal, please reach out to email@example.com.
- October is Child Welfare Caseworker Appreciation Month - Video
- 10/18: Governor Polis Takes Action to Support County Priorities
- 10/15: Colorado delivers more than $13.5 million to families in need
- 10/15: Gov. Polis Discusses the Life-changing Child Tax Credit & Earned Income Tax Credit at Colorado Springs Tax Assistance Center
- 10/14: Governor Polis Statement on Unanimous Recommendation of Moderna COVID-19 Booster for Americans Over 65 & At High Risk for Severe Illness or Exposure to COVID-19
- 10/13: CDHS-funded co-responder programs effectively reducing arrests and improving access to services
- 10/13: Gov. Polis Provides Update on COVID-19 Pandemic, Discusses Importance of Vaccines with Local Doctors
General Assembly/Legislative Updates:
- General Assembly Homepage
- Watch House and Senate Floor Proceedings on Video
- Listen to Live Committee Meetings
- Listen to Past Committee Meetings
Job Postings - details on this page
County action items
- Making the Move to Google for County Human Services. FAQ/resources can be found here.
- Please be sure to fill out the CDHS Communications & Customer Service Survey - deadline extended 11/01/21
- Child Tax Credit Resources, Slides
- 10/14: Reinvesting Child Support Incentives Meeting: Recording, Slides
- CDHS Operational Memo for the Implementation of Vaccination Requirements required by CDHS, Public Health Order and Board of Health Rule
- County Departments of Human/Social Services Information for Vaccine Requirements
- Five-Year Family First Prevention Services Plan
- APS Alternative Response Pilot Information and Application - due 10/22/22.
- 10/20/21 County Call Recording
- OEC Resources:
- OBH County Behavioral Health Grant Program: All interested parties are encouraged to review the Vendor Self Service Portal (VSS) for information regarding this solicitation. - Due 11/8/21
- Apply Now! County Behavioral Health Grant Program Selection Committee: OBH is looking for selection committee members to evaluate proposals for the County Behavioral Health Grant Program. Submit your application no later than Nov. 8.
Daily director updates can be found here.
Here are the most recently issued CDHS memos:
- IM-CW-2021-0057 Time-Limited Task Group Regarding Improving Placement Stability
- IM-CW-2021-0056 Statewide Qualified Residential Treatment Program (QRTP) Rate Setting Recommendations
- OM-EBD-2021-0009 Single Entry Point (SEP) Agency Home Care Allowance (HCA) Monitoring and Review Process
- OM-CW-2021-0015 Rule Clarification for County Foster Home Certification Requirements
- OM-EDO-2021 Implementation of Vaccination Requirements required by CDHS, Public Health Order and Board of Health Rule
- IM-CW-2021-0055 Driver Education Course Reimbursement for Foster Youth
- IM-CW-2021-0054 Foster Youth in Transition Program Office Hours and Peer-to-Peer Learning
- OM-QAQI-2021-0001 Administrative Review Division - County-held Guardianship Reviews
Visit the Memo Series to view all current memos.
Spotlight: Meet Michael Aragon, Director of Las Animas County DHS!
Las Animas County Dept. of Human Services (LACDHS) provides Las Animas County residents with quality lifestyles through its various programming. To provide services to a county with more than 14,000 residents requires a team who is dedicated and passionate about helping the community. We'd like to introduce you to several team members over the next two weeks starting with LACDHS' amazing, fun, and dedicated leader! Read more here.