COUNTY PORTAL HOME ABOUT CDHS & CONTACTS OFFICES & DIVISIONS BOARDS & COMMISSIONS FINANCE, LEGISLATION & AUDITS TRAINING & RESOURCES
Welcome to the CDHS County Portal, a one-stop shop for county human services directors and staff to find information quickly. If you have any questions about the portal, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3/14: Colorado pilots first-of-its-kind legal competency program for individuals with brain injuries
- 3/15: BHA’s Recovery Cards Project Issues Call for Artists
- 3/6: CDEC Releases Video Explaining Universal Preschool Matching Process (Spanish)
- 3/1: Colorado Celebrates March as Brain Injury Awareness Month
General Assembly/Legislative Updates:
- General Assembly Homepage
- Watch House and Senate Floor Proceedings on Video
- Listen to Live Committee Meetings
- Listen to Past Committee Meetings
- House Calendar
- Senate Calendar
- Current Happenings at the Capitol - sign up here!
Job Postings - details on this page
County action items
- Housing Navigator Grant (application linked here). Approximately $500k will be awarded to counties seeking to create county based housing navigators, preferably with lived experience of housing insecurity.
- Homelessness Initiatives Innovation Grant (application linked here). Another $250k will be available for counties interested in proposing innovative initiatives that align with CDHS’ priorities to provide homelessness prevention and housing retention services.
- 3/10: AMB’s latest vlog
- CDHS Child Welfare Funding Model Presentation
- CDHS Child Welfare Funding Model
- Unified County Auxiliary System (for JAI) - Solution Identification One-Pager
- JAI County Contact List - please contact email@example.com with any corrections or additions.
- APS Workload Study
- CO Comprehensive Early Childhood Workforce Plan
- 2023 Child Welfare Workload Study Summary Document
- BHA Stakeholder Engagement Calendar
- CDEC Rules Advisory Council Info
- Nominate a family for National Foster Care in May 2023
- 3/15/23 County Call Recording
- End of SNAP Max Allotment Toolkit: English Spanish
- New resources for Older Adults now in the Toolkit!
- The new SNAP Interactive Voice Response Call Center is now live. With this tool, callers can retrieve real-time information about their benefits, case status, and receive general SNAP updates toll-free at 800-816-4451.
Daily director updates can be found here.
Here are the most recently issued CDHS memos:
View all current CDHS memos
- OM-QAQI-2023-0001 CSS Quality Assurance Requirements
- IM-CW-2023-0006 Foster Youth Transition Program Cleanup Rules Public Feedback Sessions
- OM-CW-2023-0008 Releasing Provider payments to CFMS/EBT
- OM-DEWS-2023-0004 Employment First (EF) Educational Expenses
- OM-DEWS-2023-0003 Employment First Participant Reimbursements - Technology
- OM-DEWS-2023-0002 Internal Controls for Adult Financial and Colorado Works - County Case Review Process
- OM-DEWS-0001 Requesting and Receiving Documentation for Colorado Works Workforce Development and Employment First Supportive Payments
- IM-QAQI-2023-0002 CFRT Trend Alert- Fentanyl Crisis
- OM-CW-2023-0004 Foster Youth in Transition Program Forms
- OM-FEA-2023-0002 SNAP Short Form Application
- IM-CSS-2023-0002 2023 Child Support Services Communication Schedule
Sign up for CDHS newsletters
Click here to sign up for newsletters from CDHS's offices and programs.
We can support you with your Family Voice Initiatives!
As a county human services agency committed to better engaging with your community, we are excited to offer the services of the Colorado Department of Human Services (CDHS) Family Voice Council (FVC). The CDHS FVC has received a grant from Ascend at the Aspen Institute to compensate our members in assisting our local partners with their family engagement initiatives. Whether it’s starting your own council, creating a feedback survey, organizing focus groups or input on marketing materials, FVC members are ready to help.
We recently launched the Family Voice Compass, an online tool that provides useful information, templates and resources to help create your own family voice council. This tool is based on the model we currently employ.
Let us help you better partner with those you serve to co-create lasting change in human services. Please let us know if you are interested in learning more about the free technical assistance we can offer. We promise this work will lead to major benefits for your county.
Family Voice Council members are ready to take their skills to the next level and get paid while doing it. Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Chelsey Hall and the Family Voice Council Members