IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE: Our Colorado Veterans Community Living Centers are following Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment guidelines for visitation. All visitation requires scheduling ahead of time by calling the facility.
At the Veterans Community Living Center at Rifle, our staff is known for showing love and compassion to our residents. Giving residents a hug, rubbing their hand or sitting next to them on the arm of a chair are just a few of the ways we give care that comes from the heart.
The Veterans Community Living Center at Rifle is an 89-bed nursing home, with a 12-bed secure memory care unit. We offer the following services:
- Long-term care: Residents receive medical and non-medical care, including skilled nursing services, physical, occupational and speech therapy, social activities, and assistance with bathing, dressing and other activities of daily living.
- Memory care: For individuals with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia, we provide specialized activities and memory care in a 12-person, all-male secure neighborhood.
- Short-term rehabilitation: Physical, occupational and speech therapies are available for individuals seeking to return home following a qualifying hospital stay. Therapy specialists work with each individual to regain skills and improve physical strength, endurance and aerobic capacity.
- Short-term "respite" care: Short-term stays are available when home-care providers or family members are unavailable.
- End-of-life services: Comfort-oriented care and family support are available to individuals during this time.
- More information
For information about eligibility, admission, rates and payment, please visit the main Veterans Community Living Centers page.
- Contact Us
Veterans Community Living Center at Rifle
851 E.5th St.
Rifle, CO 81650
Phone: 800.828.4580 or 970.625.0842
Phone: 970.625.0842 |1.800.828.4580
We are on Colorado's Western Slope in a quiet residential neighborhood with beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains.
From Interstate 70, take Exit 90 and go north on Colorado Hwy 13. Cross over the bridge, where the highway becomes Railroad Avenue. Turn right/east on 5th Street and go about 9 blocks up the hill.