Direct Care Facilities Quality Assurance (DCFQA) is one of three units within CDHS's Division of Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement. DCFQA facilitates survey readiness and review activities for CDHS's 24/7 direct-care facilities.
The goal of QA/QI Division, including DCFQA, is to empower its partners with the information and services to deliver the highest quality programs and facilities to the most vulnerable Coloradans every day. The graphic at the top of this page shows the what and why behind QA/QI's work.
Below is a complete list of CDHS's direct-care facilities:
Veterans Community Living Centers
- Veterans Community Living Center at Fitzsimons
- Bruce McCandless Veterans Community Living Center at Florence
- Veterans Community Living Center at Homelake
- Veterans Community Living Center at Rifle
- Spanish Peaks Veterans Community Living Center at Walsenburg
- Grand Junction Regional Center
- Pueblo Regional Center
- Wheat Ridge Regional Center
Mental Health Institutes
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Fort Logan
- Colorado Mental Health Institute at Pueblo